Tuesday, February 7, 2012

His Ramblin' Days Are Over

We have been working on taming Rambler for a year, and recently he became comfortable enough with me that I could pick him up to pet him.  One night I put on the welding gloves, brought Rambler in and put him in a pet carrier.  (That last part took only about half an hour, and we were astounded at Rambler's wall climbing abilities.)  Two days later he was home from the vet, and calm as could be, lying in my lap and purring away.  This has been our experience with all the feral toms that we have been able to catch, but it never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:

ASM826 said...

http://randomactsofpatriotism.blogspot.com/2012/02/bloggers-read-other-blogs.html

Tagged, you are.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Thank You! I will be working on my list.