Friday, October 31, 2008

Range Time!

This is the last weekend to shoot your targets for the Mr. Completely's October e-Postal match, and while you are at the range, you can also shoot your targets for the November contest.

October Target


November Target

We change back to Dark Time Sunday morning, and it will be difficult to go out and shoot after work until next spring, so you better get out Saturday. These contests are great practice, lots of fun, and you get to rub elbows with some great shooters. Watch the video to get in the mood. I saw this on Arrgghhh! recently and can't get it out of my mind.



2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

I'm on call today so no range time. Soon.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

We need to pick up firewood, plus many other outdoor projects while the weather is nice, but tomorrow I am allocating an hour to shooting a good (I hope!) target for November.